Date(s) - 12/18/2019
8:45 am - 11:30 am
Seattle Council Chambers
Categories No Categories
Planning, Land Use & Zoning Committee meeting, chaired by Alex Pedersen
Briefing on status of city’s move forward in updating Seattle’s tree protection ordinance pursuant to Resolution 31902.
- Gather at 8:50 AM (Stairway to Council Chamber)
- Press Conference 9 AM
- Sign up to speak 9:15 – 9:30 AM
- Seattle City Council Planning, Land Use and Zoning Committee meeting 9:30 -11:30 AM
- Public testimony (1-2 minutes/speaker) 9:30 AM
- Panel presentation follows – Speakers will include:
- Dr. Dan Brown, Director, School of Environmental and Forest Sciences, UW
- Sandra Pinto de Bader, Urban Forestry Policy Adviser, Office of Sustainability and Environment
- Representative from Seattle Department of Construction and Inspections
- Joshua Morris, Urban Conservation Manager, Seattle Audubon.